LP Classic Wood LP559X-DW 11 3/4'' Dark Wood Conga
LP Classic Model Congas were the first wood congas introduced by Latin Percussion.
They have become the standard by which other wood congas are judged.
LATIN PERCUSSION CONGA CLASSIC
- Height: 30"
- Body: Siam Oak
+ Reinforcement ply from fibreglass (shell bores)
+ Internal steel reinforcement pins
- Hand-selected natural rawhide
- Hoops: Comfort Curve II (X Series profile)
- Tension rods: 5/16" (LP2555)
- Microphone Tuning lugs: No
- Tuning system: Tuning lugs, classic
- Side plates: Classic (LP218)
- Conga handle: Professional (LP224)
+ Classic Mount Bracket (type LP912)
+ Bores for up to 2 brackets (1" hole spacing)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- ProCare Shell Protectors