AMERICAN CLASSIC® 5AThe American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.Nylon tear drop tip for maximum clarity on cymbals. Light and fast—great for every style of music!
- The world's best-selling stick!
- Great all-around size and weight for any musical situation
- Nylon tip for added clarity on cymbals and added durability
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .565" | 1.44cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer