Toca Bongo Traditional Series Dark Walnut / Nickel
Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- These drums combine a contemporary finish with the essence of Afro-Cuban tradition, all with notable old-school design.
- 7” & 8-1/2”” Heads
- Two-ply Ash oak shells
- Traditional hoops with exended collar
- Matched top-grade natural bison heads
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Dark wood finish with branded Toca logo
- 8 tuning lugs
- Matching congas available